ANST - Chivalry at Steppes 12th Night

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Wed Jan 14 12:53:25 PST 1998

kimberly at mail.topher.net wrote:

> > Sir Maximillian was also in there.
> >
> > Yers,
> >
> > Gunthar
>
> Sir Lyonel was kind enough to remind me that both Sir Max and
> Mistress Lissa were in the kitchen helping with clean-up.  Thanks for
> the correction, Lyonel.  :)
>
> Thyra

As neat as it is to talk about all the knights, plus Mistress Lissa
and Duchess Mikaela, who helped with kitchen clean-up at Steppes
12th Night, there were also others, a goodly number, whose names
I just don't know.  Maybe if knights and other peers did this sort
of work more often, it would be less remarkable.  As many non-
peers helped with kitchen clean-up, and many, many more did cooking
and serving.

Although, considering that we had at least 8 knights in there, is
it remarkable that there were only one or two squires?

- Galen
--
pmitchel at flash.net \ http://www.flash.net/~pmitchel
"The Constitution is a radical document ... it is the job