ANST - Feast &service @ Stargate Baronial

Jerry Dreifuerst morganson at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 14 18:38:40 PST 1998

Othar here,

For 14 years off and on I have worked in restaurants, either as a
waiter, bartender, or manager.  In many of these places, it was often
difficult to serve even a fraction of the number of people we have at
feasts.  Even then, they are served over the course of an evening,
usually hours.  Good planning between the chief cook and the director of
servers is paramount.  Therefore at Stargate Baronial in September plan
to enjoy another excellent feast of...

                     --- STEAKS ---

Ask around and you will find those that had them will be back for more.
My first time doing steaks we had enough for some people to get thirds!
Your kitchen moils will be Gerald of Leesville and myself, plus the
usual assortment of draftees and volunteers.  Look forward to a
satisfying feast.  See you there in September.

Jerry Dreifuerst            SCA: Othar Morganson
Houston, Texas                   Stargate, Ansteorra
morganson at hotmail.com

p.s. We still need an autocrat, apply w/ Senechal.  Thanks  OM