ANST - Feast &service @ Stargate Baronial

Mitman, Rikki Rikki.Mitman at COMPAQ.com
Thu Jan 15 06:15:55 PST 1998

Othar:

By that time, I will be hip deep in frantic wedding preparations and so
would hesitate to volunteer for anything that requires advance planning.
However, I will attend, and I do have plenty of feast-serving
experience. So please tell whoever's serving as your feast steward to
put my name on their list.

(In light of the difficulties discussed lately, I thought I couldn't
volunteer too soon.)

Teleri ferch Pawl