ANST - AOA/GOA etc courts - Brand new, help!

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Jan 16 07:00:30 PST 1998

Tim McDaniel said something that sounded like:
> I still don't know whether or not Rowan was used by real
> people as a name within the SCA time period.  That someone
> active in the SCA uses the name doesn't imply that.  There
> are lots of people who simply don't care about authentic
> period names who have entirely invented names.

Good Morning,

  I know of at least one person running around called Pug that is not at
  all a period name. The closest documentation was Middle or Old English
  for a demon.

  On the other hand, it's not his registered SCA name either.

  (Honest, I'm not talking in third person about myself. Really.)

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "If you want my views of history
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   then there is something you should know.