ANST - Adopt me - Rowan

Patrick St. Jean psj at cgmlarson.com
Fri Jan 16 09:46:31 PST 1998

On Fri, 16 Jan 1998, Rowan2u wrote:
> ::nods nods nods:: yes, all of that is true. My religion is a reconstruction,
> and like the SCA, we can't possibly get everything just like it was.. because
> we're just not sure! But we try.

Uhh huh!  Darned straight!  And try and try and try :)

> And you're right about Pagan, I use it in the modern ( butchered) sense
> because I'm not used to people who know the diff! ::smiles:: I'm glad you do.

It sorta a sore point...  When I was in the Outlands, I'd decided to add a
little more character to my persona by going for the devout Catholic side
of a 16th C Spainard.  I said the wrong thing once around a few neo-pagans
which devolved into a shouting match about what was period and what
wasn't.  It's a bad habit of mine...  I can't shut my mouth, so more often
than not, my foot ends up in it to about knee level...

Next time you're at an event a little lower in the Kingdom, please try to
track down Felipé the brewer and I'll share some of my latest creation...
If I can get some garb done, there might be a mini keg of Liberty Ale at
Queen's...

Regards,
  Felipé San Juan of Stargate