ANST - Re:

Deborah and Robert Wade dwade at ballistic.com
Sat Jan 17 15:43:52 PST 1998

At 12:33 PM 1/16/98 -0800, you wrote:
><<< 551 we do not relay
>550 <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>... User unknown
>
>Rhiannon, I don't think the 30% or 50% rule is unfair.
>Why not proportional to the money put in?
>
>(Not that you have anything to do with it now,
>and neither do I ...)

At the time the Kingdom had no dependable income and several expenses that
could be depended upon to occur on a regular basis.  I was attempting to
create a simple formula for everyone to work with and at the sametime not
discourage small branches from putting in for Kingdom events.  (The Kingdom
foots the complete bill and a small shire puts on Coronation.)  I wanted to
keep the math as simple as possible since mostpeople holding the office of
branch treasurer are not accountants or math majors this seemed fairly
straightforward at the time.

Rhiannon