ANST - Coronation - lost and found

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Sun Jan 18 13:43:08 PST 1998

In answer to the question:  No, I haven't yet recovered.

However, I wanted to get a quick message out.  In addition to the usual
lost and found you get at any event, we found a camera and a coronet.
If one of these is yours, or someone you know, please contact me and
describe it.  You can reach me at charlene at flash.net or 281/277-4055
(11AM-10PM, not on Thursday nights).

These are the *only* two items I took home.  The rest of the lost and
found is with Klare (our Chatelaine).  She doesn't have email, but if
you contact me I'll check with her for you.

If the camera and coronet are not claimed here I'll put a note in the
Black Star.

--Perronnelle, Coronation Autocrat