ANST - Southern. Reg. Melee Report

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Mon Jan 19 07:13:55 PST 1998

Greetings!

For those who couldnt make it, we had a great time and a hard practice.
Thanks to Sirs Dieterich, Alexis, Kief, and Galen of Bristol for coming and
teaching our (mostly inexperienced) troops. We had about 25 heavies show up,
so we were able to do several field battles and bridge battles. Sir
Dieterich (as Kingdom Warlord) went over the plans for Gulf War (*shhhhh!!*
top secret!), explaining well enough for our newest members to understand
our objectives. I belive everyone learned something new.

Mst. Gunnora has posted about a Regional practice in Bjornsborg (on the
25th?). So lets all hit it!! Tell your friends who dont have net access!
Arrange carpools and caravans! War! War! War!

Timo
deathtotrimaris!