ANST - Event costs

joelight joelight at lx.net
Mon Jan 19 08:47:07 PST 1998

You all have some very valid points here.  In the years that have past since
I joined I have noticed something else to consider.  As we gain more groups,
the calendar becomes more croweded.  There are more events per weekend, etc.
This also affects the number of people traveling and directly affects your
profit margin for that event.  For those smaller shires who can only afford
1 or 2 events a year, it means alot to have you all travel to them.
Hopefully, you can then see that quality sometimes beats out quantity!

Ulrica