ANST - Court Herald Style

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Mon Jan 19 20:47:49 PST 1998

Mark.S Harris wrote:

> Any suggestions on how someone should or should not do this voice warm up?
>
> Stefan li Rous

Since I don't "do" voice I'll have to give you what I've seen others
do.  Some talk to themselves, some sing.  Especially first thing in the
morning when doing wake up calls - you don't want to yell with "cold"
vocal chords.  Some of the singers probably have good ideas on voice
warm-ups.  If I plan to sing, I'll start out with something easy before
singing something that makes demands on my voice.

--Perronnelle