ANST - Money from other sources

PKieferjr PKieferjr at aol.com
Tue Jan 20 00:21:06 PST 1998

<< Don Doré

 P.S. - If any of you treasurer or legal sorts see mistakes in what I
 have said above, please point them out so those who do this can do it
 right! >>

Nope, you're dead on target (you also know the IRS stuff better than I do,
having had more experience than I).

Johann Kiefer Hayden                         Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.
Barony of Bryn Gwlad                         "Insanity with an attitude."
Kingdom of Ansteorra                          pkieferjr at aol.com
   "Per bend sinister gules and azure, two owls contourney or."