ANST - Red Tape

PKieferjr PKieferjr at aol.com
Tue Jan 20 00:29:13 PST 1998

<< Let me see if I can sum up the ideas for this event:

Okay, shoot.

 - Meetings, Circles

That's one.

 - Training sessions for? Officers? Marshals?

Two.

 - Have food available buffet style from 10:00am to 2:00pm. Break for
   dinner.

Three.

 - Food can be simple/mundane. Pizza? Sandwich/veggie layout? Maybe
 nicer food or food out for dinner.

Four.

 - Strict schedule published ahead of time.

Five.

 - Hold meeting at mid-reign. [Also suggested, use Coronation in
   similar way but not as informal.] Another toward end of reign?

Six.

 - For circles, issues first, candidates as time permits.

Seven.

 - Indoor site. Motel/crash space nearby.

Eight.

 - Centrally located -- Dallas area most often?

And that's Nine.

 Did I leave out any major points?

That's what they said so far, however, I think something else needs to be
thrown in.
Has someone estimated the cost of such an event, and how it would be paid for,
if at all?

 Don Doré >>

Johan Kiefer Hayden                    Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.
Barony of Bryn Gwlad                  "Insanity with an attitude."
Kingdom of Ansteorra                   pkieferjr at aol.com
"Per bend sinister gules and azure, two owls contourney or."