ANST - Attention all would-be combat archers

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Tue Jan 20 06:59:51 PST 1998

I have fiberglass shafts cut to 30" , what you want to make a modified
markland and can be used for Baldar blunts (you need 29 1/2" for Baldars),
for $1.00 each. I have an address and contact info for a supplier that could
be even less expensive "Gene Bolton Sales, P.O. Box 6115 Huntington Beach,
Ca. 92615, 1-800-426-5233 or 1-714-964-1192 ask for Cathy and mention the
SCA." The price I have is $.60 each for orders of $25.00 or more cut to 28"
plus shipping via UPS. For Baldars you realy want 29 1/2" but could live
with 28". The fiberglass needs to be sanded with about 100 grit sand paper
to remove the gloss so glue will stick.
I will try to get information on 30" rods. I am going to try to be at Queens.
Baldar Blunts are $2.00 each orders of less that 50 $1.75 each orders of 50
to 499 or $1.50 each orders of 500 or more shipping is free for orders of 20
or more.
Fiberglass is NOT approved for use with crossbows.