ANST - Adopt me - Rowan

Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Wed Jan 21 11:01:54 PST 1998

  Guess I should clear this up. The Ulrica in question is a member of my
House. She lives in Blacklake, and has since I've known her, some 8 years
or slightly longer. She is definately to be FEARED also. At least I do (and
more than a little respectful of her too).
  Hope this helps
Chiang, Minister of Caring & Understanding for the House Crane
Sacrifical Seneschal of the Barony of Bonwicke