ANST - Re: BG - Sign up for Candlemas Dinner Who Do I talk to>?

Dennis Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Jan 21 10:58:41 PST 1998

Salut, Cozyns,

Still need Candlemas reservations?  Just e-mail Aquilanne (at
amazing at mail.utexas.edu) a list of the folks in your party including each
person's mundane name, SCA name, and group affiliation (Bryn Gwlad,
Steppes, Namron, etc.).

Or, if you'd rather, you can phone 512-467-8566 and leave the same
information.  If you get a recording that says you've reached the Inkwell,
leave your reservations with the answering machine.

(Just don't tell her I told you.  The Candlemas reservation deadline was
supposed to have been a couple days ago. ;^>)

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace

Dennis G. Grace
PostModern Medievalist