ANST - Re: Proposition: a Kingdom Business Meeting

James Crouchet jtc at io.com
Thu Jan 22 01:47:57 PST 1998

On 21 Jan 98, chuck_graves at mmacmail.jccbi.g wrote:

>      A typical schedule might look like the following:
>
>           Room A          Room B          Room C
>
>      0900 Seneschal       Chronicler      Laurel
>      1000 Treasurer       Knight Marshal  Pelican
>      1100 A&S Minister    Herald          Chivalry
>
>                                 <Lunch>
>
>      1330 Chirurgeon      Centurions      White Scarves
>      1430 Hospitaller     Iris of Merit   Landed Baronage
>      1530 Rapier Marshal  Star of Merit   Minister of Children

Just off the top of my head:

There is no reason to crowd an already crowded schedule with Star and
Iris meetings. I even doubt that a brass hat confab is necessary.

The three track is a killer; you just have too much overlap. I know
the Knight Marshal vs Pelecan won't float. Nor will the Centurians vs
WS. Heralds or Chiurgons vs anything is right out. There are probably
a bunch of other big overlaps too, but I don't know EVERYBODY in the
kingdom... :-)

Maybe something more like:

0900  Seneschal
1000  Chirurgeon
1100  Minister of Children
Lunch
1330  Knight Marshal
1430  Rapier Marshal
1530  A&S Minister
1630  Hospitaller
1730  Centurions
Dinner
1900 White Scarves
2000 Laurel
2100 Chivalry
2200 Pelican

Sunday

              Track A                   Track B          Track C
0900  Marshal's Class - Armored    Seneschal Training
1000  Marshal's Class - Rapier     Treasurer Trng
1100  Chronicler Trng              Hospitaller Trng      MoC Trng

Doré