ANST - New Subscriber

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Thu Jan 22 08:41:45 PST 1998

j'lynn yeates wrote:
> well, since most of us have at least one mundane personality and one
> or more SCAdian personailities, then technically most SCAdians could
> count as being solo-personality challenged, eh?.
>
> 'wolf

Speak for yourself, Wolf!  I have one personality, which I'm working
on improving (Lord knows it needs improvement) both in _and_ out of
the SCA.  I use different names, but I'm still trying to be courteous,
chivalrous, honest, honorable, respectful & respectable, courageous,
thrifty, clean, reverent, etc.  With varying degrees of success.

- Galen of Bristol
pmitchel at flash.net