ANST - Clan Bluefeather

njones at ix.netcom.com njones at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jan 22 13:27:08 PST 1998

Greetings Friends,

Clan Bluefeather (also known as Blue Feather and the Blue Feather Guild)
is
an informal interkingdom group for gays, lesbians, bisexuals and
friends.

	The primary reason for the establishment of Blue Feather, and for
	its continued existence is education: to encourage and facilitate
	research on homosexuality in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance,
	and to teach other members of the Society about homosexuality in
	the Current Middle Ages. We also exist as a social organization,
	to facilitate interaction among the members of the Society,
	especially those who are gay, lesbian, or bisexual.
		---from the Blue Feather FAQ

I have a web page that provides information about Clan Bluefeather,
including
links to other relevant pages, the Clan Bluefeather FAQ, information on
subscribing to the computer mailing list, information on subscribing to
the
print newsletter "The Blue Feather" and other stuff that might be of
interest.

http://pw2.netcom.com/~njones/index/sca/bluefthr.html

Lord Giovanni di Cellini,
Northkeep.