ANST - New Subscriber

cougar17 at swbell.net cougar17 at swbell.net
Thu Jan 22 22:13:33 PST 1998

heheheheh! I like this response! It's obvious that I don't have the
"thees and thous" down just yet! :) Anyway,...didn't mean to start an
uproar over it. Though I've been going off and on to fighter practice
here in Houston since before Bear moved to Oklahoma; I am very new to
the SCA as a whole. This last Texas Ren Fest was my first time to be
involved fully, and I had a BLAST! I got my very first official "kill"
on the battle field, in a mini-tourney at Memorial Park a few weeks ago.
I am still figuring out the hierarcy of the SCA structure. Ie; kingdom,
barrony, canton, Majesty, excellency, etc...I accidentally promoted a
couple of people, during the last Texas Ren Faire!! :) (gave them a BIG
promotion!!....sort of got "Execellency" mixed up with "Majesty") It
seems like I hear a new term eveytime I turn around! :) So..

you all can see that I am like a newbie. Please bear with me. I see
posts about "Peers" and such, and have never heard the term. It's going
to take some time to catch on. In the mean time, thank you all for
welcoming me.

Anyone else here going up to the Ren Faire (in Texas) to help with work
that needs doing, on Feb. 21st?

						Cougar!!