ANST - Fw: FIRE In the Wetlands

ches ches at io.com
Fri Jan 23 07:00:00 PST 1998

A month ago a member of the SCA in Houston lost all her possessions and her
message was broadcast to the Amtgard mailing lists as well for help. The
Houston group helped in a private way. It is with a heavy heart that we
report that another Houstonite  from another land of the dream has also
suffered in this same way.

If you are in Houston and have tossed in your garage an item or two of
something you no longer need please consider giving it to this single mother
and her son.

Thank you.