ANST - Digital Hiring Faires

Mitman, Rikki Rikki.Mitman at COMPAQ.com
Fri Jan 23 07:35:16 PST 1998

Black Star notice only says letter must contain name, rank, etc. of lady
sponsoring. Doesn't say it has to be from her. I believe there is a
Lyonesse web page. Might be more info there. Someone got the URL?

Also, autocrat's email is mailto:hashiri at aol.com and her name is
Christiana Ivarsdottir.

Teleri