ANST - previous threads ... keltoi / religion / holy-days

cougar17 at swbell.net cougar17 at swbell.net
Fri Jan 23 13:41:59 PST 1998

My apologies for any inaccurate context of the last post, I only got the
information from a magical box sitting on my dresser, and relayed the
message through another magical box sitting on my desk! :) hehehehe!
just thinkin about how *WE* would have been perceived....back then!
Thank you for your input on this. Most Americans think that the Witch
hunts STARTED in Salem. I did...until last week. I knew it had european
influence, but didnt know the whole story. I had always thought that the
Salem witches were burned as well. Please tell more...for some reason,
this has peaked my interest, and I would like to learn more. You appear
to be knowlegable on the subject. Do tell, Do tell! :) I love learning
about history. (Uh....well DUH!!...I'm an SCAdian, and watch the History
and Discovery channels on a regular basis!! hehehhe!! :)

						Cougar!!

P.S.---> I received your response within 2 munites of sending that post,
how the HECK did you get it so fast??