Fwd: ANST - press the WITCH!!! / breads

Ghislaine Fontaneau/Elayne Hoover elyh at wcc.net
Thu Jan 22 22:27:20 PST 1998

Patrick St. Jean wrote:

> On Fri, 23 Jan 1998 Harmosk at aol.com wrote:
> > Um..... I don't *Even* want to know how your mind got from pressed witches to
> > bread! ::laughs::
>
> Why the starch of course :)
>
> Felipé San Juan
> Barony of Stargate

No, it was probably some thought or reference about grinding bones to
make flour....or is that from Jack & The Beanstalk?  Could've been
because Baba Yaga made some poor girl cook huge feasts for her in lieu
of being eaten.  That's it.  From pressed witches, to famous witches, to
feasts, to a new bread machine.  See, it makes perfect sense!

Ghia
--
mka: Elayne "Ely" Hoover
SCA: Madame Ghislaine Fontanneau