ANST - Another list newbie

Cait Macanliss catmac at flash.net
Fri Jan 23 09:35:23 PST 1998

	Hi!
	As long as other newbie-person was introducing themselves, I decided that
I would too...
My (sca) name is Aoife, last name as of yet unchosen, and mundanely I'm
called Cait. I'm 17 years old, and I live in Dallas. I've been intrested in
the SCA for about three years, but have only gone to one meeting in all
that time, since my parents are convinced that all SCA people are weirdos
and freaks and other uncomplimentary stuff. (Of course, they're just being
careful, which is their job, but it's still annoying...) If there is anyone
from Steppes on this list who would be willing to talk to my parents (or
give me rides to stuff! Or just help me get my parents intrested!) and
<giggle> 'onvert' them, -please- write to me.
	My main intrests (at least, right now, and very subject to change) are
medieval clothing and music (I play celtic harp), plus bits and pieces of
calligraphy and heraldry thrown in. I love to read, so any book
reccommendations would also be highly appriciated....

Of course, now that I'm done with the obnoxious and typical teenager
self-centered
stuff, I'll go away and hide in my In Box.

Cheers!
Aoife
Sci-Fi quote of the month:
"No boom today.  Boom tomorrow.  There's always a boom tomorrow." - Lt. Cmdr.
Susan Ivanova of Earth Station "Babylon 5"