ANST - Western Regional War Practice

Geisendorff Crator at iglobal.net
Fri Jan 23 19:33:28 PST 1998

Greetings  :-)

        Our Western Regional War Practice in Crossroads Keep on JAN 31, 1998
is scheduled to begin at NOON and end around dark.  It will be at Comanche
Trail Park (directions below) in Big Spring, Tx.  Limited crash space (in
Big Spring and Midland) and plenty of camping space are available.

        There will be an indoor revel, in Big Spring, Saturday night (BYOB).

If you have any questions about the practice or Midland crash space,
contact Brita or Aaron at:     (915) 520-5218 or email: crator at iglobal.net
                                         (call before 11 pm.)
For Big Spring camping and crash space info., contact
        Agnarr or Ian at:  (915) 393-5980

Also, there will be another Regional War Practice Feb. 15th  in Adlersruhe
(the Sunday of their event Bard's and Arts).  Details to follow.

Hope to see everyone there, so we can prepare to kick some Trimarian Butts!  ;-)

Brita and Aaron MacGregor

DIRECTIONS:

>From Midland/Odessa and Abilene:  Get on I-20, heading toward Big Spring,
and take exit 177 (Hwy 87), and travel south through town.  Once you have
passed FM 700, there will be a Wal-Mart on the left and a little further
down on the right will be Greg Rd.  Turn right and it will take you into
Commanche Trail Park.

>From Amarillo or Lubbock:  Take Hwy 87 to Big Spring and follow above
directions.

>From San Angelo (and South Texas):  Take Hwy 87 to Big Spring and turn left
on Greg to enter the park.  If you see the Wal-Mart, you have gone too far.