ANST - Fwd: SC - Feast Pre-registration

Sat Jan 24 09:11:39 PST 1998

>Hmph!  In four or more years of SCAing, I've never even seen a genuine
>SCA cloven fruit, much less participating in the consequential social
>activities.
>
>Ghia

I will attest that in more youthful and less serious times many of us
participated in the curious social rituals of the "cloven fruit".
However, I can not recall an occasion in the past ten years when a
cloved lemon has appeared (it probably has, I just wasn't there).  In
its heyday, "cloven fruit" appeared at nearly every revel in the form of
lemons, oranges, zuccini, hats, and, at least once, a pumpkin.

Bear