ANST - Fwd: SC - Feast Pre-registration

marc d mckeeman sucram3 at juno.com
Sat Jan 24 11:56:44 PST 1998

It seems that this hole subject was hashed out last summer and yes, this
may be an interest in some peoples mind,   but....... the out come last
year basically was.    If you enjoy it cool and if you dont , do not
accept the fruit, yet please do it graciously...

I for won, have no problem either way, have enjoyed and turned down,
What ever you do have fun....
marcus