ANST - New Subscriber

cougar17 at swbell.net cougar17 at swbell.net
Sat Jan 24 20:48:29 PST 1998

Kaitlyn McKenna wrote:
or call me and I'll get you
> in.  Rhodri and I have one on Mondays.
>
> Kaitlyn McKenna

Rhodri....RHODRI!!?? Oh,...you mean the guy that left a 6x2" bruise at
the articulatiotn of my femur and hip, left posterior? heheheh!
He got me good, at my first "public" engagement. Sheesh,... didnt even
let me live for 2 minutes!! :) Ah well...thats the breaks!! :) ;) This
Knight uses a sword wrapped in special tape that fuses together when
heated with a welding torch, and weighs about 5 lbs. EEYOUCH!!
hehhehehe!! :)
But yes, I will call one of the numbers you posted. Thank you for the
info. I'm a few days behind on catching up on posts...so sorry for the
delayed response.

						Cougar!!