ANST - Finally! A new topic... Barding

Ghislaine Fontanneau/Elayne Hoover elyh at wcc.net
Sat Jan 24 07:31:00 PST 1998

Talena s Schupp wrote:

> well... I recently got myself interested in horse barding (arabic) and am
> interested in using my poor misabused dog as a model...

<Insert Hysterical Laughter Here>

I remember the 'Lestat as Gypsy Dancing Bear' episode.  Tchaia put the
little muzzle-thing on her dog, and he rolled his eyes at her
deploringly as if to appologize for daring to exist (how have I offended
you *this time*?).  Then he laid down at her feet, belly-up, and looked
pitiful until she removed his 'costume.'

Sorry Tchaia, but the idea of you using him as a model for horse-barding
is absolutely hilarious.  Poor little doggie....

Ghia

--
mka: Elayne "Ely" Hoover
SCA: Madame Ghislaine Fontanneau