ANST - Cloved Watermelon

Mon Jan 26 07:55:19 PST 1998

Ivar, Orm and Freya, all crew members of the Raven, originally played
this game at a Namron event, Protectorate, I believe.  The fruit in
question was a pumpkin about the size of small basketball.  They were on
their third pass through the ladies when one of the subjects of their
attention caught on to the wily Norse ruse (remember, Ivar has played
the part of Loki on several occasions).  She took the pumpkin and held
it between her knees while kissing Ivar (if I remember correctly) and
took off with the pumpkin.

I also vaguely remember a small, skirted war party looking for some
Norse gentlemen to "give them a present."  Since we didn't find any
Ravens in the trees, I assume the ladies were unsuccessful in their
quest.

Bear