ANST - Alastair's Site O'the Day!!

Shane B. shaneb at icubed.net
Tue Jan 27 11:17:16 PST 1998

I couldn't agree with you more if they are being unfair.  As for me I
post these sites because there are so many folk that have no idea that
there are many things posted of interest to SCA and research members.  I
am in no other way connected to any agency in a business fashion
however...

While you're at it you can check out     http://www.mxbf.com if you are
looking for an out-of-print book.

Alastair