ANST - Sightseeing recommendations

Lisa Sawyer ysabeau at interquest.de
Tue Jan 27 07:05:15 PST 1998

At 02:10 PM 1/26/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Take a boat (or puddle-jumper plane) across the Adriatic to Dubrovnik,
Yugoslavia.  The "Old City" is a walled, medieval fortress-city that is
maintained in near original condition!  Torches are placed along the walls
in the evening, and vendors come out hawking flowers, drinks, and eats...
young lovers sit together upon the walls overlooking the waters of the
Adriatic.  Major atmosphere!

That sounds good to me but trying to my husband that close to the former
Yugoslavia will take an act of Congress, literally. He has spent the
majority of the last two years in Tuzla. It sounds great though, maybe I
can give him sleeping pill and sneak him across! :^)

Lisa Sawyer
ysabeau at interquest.de
Baumholder, Germany

Problems are just opportunities with work clothes on.