ANST - Alastair's Site O'the Day!!

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Tue Jan 27 12:33:07 PST 1998

Alastair wrote:
> > Did that as well as leave messges on their 1-800 number.
> > No results. . .
> Hmmm wonder what they would do if you left them say a 100 messages?

"Hello, <mumble telco>?  We have a case of telephone
harassment ..."

Don't worry *much* -- I don't *think* it's a Federal felony.
You'd probably just have to pay for the calls, and I'd guess
they'd not be likely to press charges.

More seriously: I've seen Pegasus around and I had *assumed*
them to be reputable ... registered snail-mail letter?  I've
had an otherwise decent person not respond to repeated
letters, tho.  Since my case was an SCA officer case, I was
able to escalate to their boss.  I can't think of a way to
do that for a private company ...

Daniel de Lincolia
Tim McDaniel.   Reply to tmcd at crl.com; if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com
is work account.  tmcd at tmcd.austin.tx.us ... is wrong tool.  Never use this.