ANST - Alastair's Site O'the Day!!

Tue Jan 27 13:40:07 PST 1998

	<deleted>

> More seriously: I've seen Pegasus around and I had *assumed*
> them to be reputable ... registered snail-mail letter?  I've
> had an otherwise decent person not respond to repeated
> letters, tho.  Since my case was an SCA officer case, I was
> able to escalate to their boss.  I can't think of a way to
> do that for a private company ...
>
> Daniel de Lincolia

If you really want to go after Pegasus, try these:

They are failing to provide paid for merchandise, they fail to respond to
inquiries, they have not provided an accounting or a refund.  This
constitutes fraud, specifically interstate fraud.  The FBI won't touch it
(to small) but the Federal Trade Commission might.

If the money was sent through the mail, that's mail fraud.  Try the U.S.
Postal Service.

If you want other federally related ideas, call the nearest Federal
Information Center.

Then, of course, there are state agencies and the Better Business Bureau.

Be patient, be polite, and we poor bureaucrats will probably be able to help
you.  We don't like being stiffed either.

Think of this as your tax dollars in action. :-)

Bear