ANST - Alastair's Site O'the Day!!

Lord Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Tue Jan 27 19:45:48 PST 1998

Hey folks!  Scott Merritt of Pegasus Publishing has contacted me.

He says I last contacted him in September.   He sent a refund check out
in October and not hearing anything further from me considered the matter
closed.  He says the check has not cleared his bank but he doesn't sweat
it until after six months.  Say what? You've heard "the check's in the
mail" before?  Used it yourself?   Yeah, I've heard it before too, but I
believe Scott.  I'll be talking with him tomorrow morning.

His site is good and he carries our type of music.  Go visit his site at

http://www.bab.com/pegasus

I'm going to order from him again.