ANST - Sightseeing recommendations

Ghislaine Fontanneau/Elayne Hoover elyh at wcc.net
Tue Jan 27 07:19:16 PST 1998

> That sounds good to me but trying to my husband that close to the former
> Yugoslavia will take an act of Congress, literally. He has spent the
> majority of the last two years in Tuzla. It sounds great though, maybe I
> can give him sleeping pill and sneak him across! :^)

Unless one is absolutely terrified of travelling alone in foreign
countries, separate day-trips could be possible.  I've done this with
travel companions before, on a level of "I'd rather die than spend
another day looking at modern art, meet me tonight at the motel because
today I'm going shopping."  Perhaps you and your husband could split up
temporarily, so ou do not bore each other with things only one of you
finds interesting.

Ghia
--
mka: Elayne "Ely" Hoover