ANST - Sightseeing recommendations

Lisa Sawyer ysabeau at interquest.de
Thu Jan 29 06:48:57 PST 1998

At 11:43 AM 1/28/98 -0600, you wrote:

>Also, there was a college student who worked out of the castle, and was
funded by a division of the Italian government, recreating armor and
weapons excavated from the catle.  He sold some of the pieces of his work
(all hand forged) and I was lucky enough to obtain a wonderful double-edged
dagger (which Lord Wolfgang von dem Hoffen often drools over!).  I think
you would enjoy an afternoon in Assisi!

The student worked at the castle? I will try to find him there, would you
happen to have a name? I am going to try to go there because they also have
a great antiques market on Thursdays- according to one guidebook. I'm not
going to expect much because the old part of the town took heavy damage in
an earthquake a few months ago. Most of the frescoes in St. Francis' church
were destroyed along with many of the older buildings. I knew I should have
gone last summer!
Lisa Sawyer
ysabeau at interquest.de
Baumholder, Germany

Problems are just opportunities with work clothes on.