ANST - fwd: Parking Deputy [HUMOR]

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Thu Jan 29 09:09:04 PST 1998

you forgot the barbarian motorcycle ammendments ...

the following motorcycles types, belonging to the following barbarian
cultures:

	harleys 	- mongols, scythian, khurgans
	indian 	- our far western brothers in arms
	bmw	- germanii, goths
	all silly english models (nortons, triumphs, bsa's) - british,
  		saxon, etc

shall ignore the directives of any and all all parking deputies and
proceed to your nearest horde or warband by the most expedient
pathway available (preferrably over the parking deputies involved)

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves