ANST - Cloven SPAM

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Thu Jan 29 11:51:30 PST 1998

> The Feast Menu now Reads:
> 1. Eggs and spam
> 2. Eggs, Spam and Ham
> 3. Spam, Spam, Eggs, ham and Cloven Spam :)

i'll have the spam with not quite so many cloves in it ...

to all brywn-gwladii ... remember that the yearly "spam-o-rama" is
march 28th ... so start cloving those spams and teach the mundanes
... opps, pardon the "anachronistically challenged" .. a new game (g)
... i have definitely never seen this one done

anyone got a field siege engine for entry in the "assisted spam
fling"?

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves