ANST - Candlemas weather possible stormy..dry floor space

Carey carey at shield.com
Fri Jan 30 04:44:19 PST 1998

Greetings from the night crew, I am still up at 6am friday morning.

The chance of rain on friday in austin is 30% and the temp expected 66
degr.
fri night chances of rain  50% and 68 for a high, w/bad thunder storms.
	1/4  -- 1/2 inch possible
sat chances of rain  40-50% and temps around 65 drgrs..
sun chances of rain  20-40% and temps around 67 degrs.

	these depend on which tv station you listen to..

	If this could help someone from out of town call me. If 3-4 persons
need a roof over thier head because of the rain I have some floor space.
See me at the event, I'll be the Scotsman in the green dublet and
Blackwatch Kilt serving feast and  water bearer on sunday.
			please drive safely,

				Key Connor
aka Carey McClure
Apple Safe & Lock, owner