ANST - Cloven "fruit"?

Jerry Norris jerryn at sprintmail.com
Fri Jan 30 13:37:23 PST 1998

At 06:37 am 1/30/98 -0800, Bear wrote:
>> > Did everyone realize that the preferred way to serve SPAM is with
>> > cloves pushed into it.
>> >
>> > CLOVEN SPAM!
>>
>> But, we put cloves in lemons, oranges, even watermelons and pumpkins!
>> These are all items of food... and as well all know:  SPAM is *not* food!!
>>
>> Lord Manfred Wolf          mka           Joe Wolf
>> Barony of the StarGate                     Houston, TX
>>
>Being food is not a requirement for being cloved.  Ivar Battleskald cloved
>his hat.
>
>Bear

Where is Ivar Battleskald and how does one get in touch with him?

Thanks.

In service to the dream, with a song in my heart,
jerry.

jerryn at sprintmail.com -  Jerry Norris - Houston, Texas USA
writer, reader, thinker, singer, father, lover.
Gerald of Leesville - Barony of Stargate - Kingdom of Ansteorra