ANST - "WAR-O-GRAM"

Renee Offutt Renee.Offutt at enmu.edu
Wed Jul 1 09:15:04 PDT 1998

War of the Staked Plain's gate opens tomorrow at 5:00 p.m.

Now most people have been complaining about not knowing what the scenerios
will be for our battles.  We also have showers set up for people to cool
off in.  Well here there are:

THE SCENARIOS :

1.  RESCUE/CAPTURE THE DUKE

The Duke has fallen and he can't get up!  First side to get him across to
their side of the field wins the point and the keep for the final scenario

Open to archery

2.  CARAVAN

Whoever won the Duke in the previous scenario caravans the Duke up the
road to the keep.

Resurrection - must take water break to resurrect

Open to archery

3.  BARRICADE

Try and force the defenders off the barricade to gain access to the bridge

No missiles in this scenario

4.  BRIDGE

You know 'em, you love 'em, standard rules.  Last side standing or side
to hold the most bridge after 30 minutes.

Open to archery

5. KEEP

Soak the gate in oil (water) and set the torch to it (stick with streamers),
then storm the palisade

Archery and siege engines encouraged, this ones custom made for you.
Indirect
fire may have an advantage.

THE POINTS

Each scenario is worth one point, rapier fights the same scenarios, A&S and
archery also wins points, a tie is possible, champions match determines the
winner.

For more information about what when and where:

http://www.angelfire.com/nm/stakedplains/index.html