ANST - Re: Amtgard vs. the SCA

Laury Torrence J-LTorrence at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jul 2 17:00:22 PDT 1998

> Ches wrote:
> The thread is about recruting our youth. Send these kinda comments to each
> other privately please. Just cause Austin seems to be the ones with the
> problem does not mean that we care to hear it on the kingdom list.

Weeellll..........I see we have someone with a perception problem.  Actually
this started out somewhere altogether different, and became a discussion on
**retaining** the interest of our young people, not *recruiting* new ones.
I do not see (nor apparently do the others from **all** over the kingdom) as
being limited to Austin..........as a matter of fact we are blessed with a very
active group of young people here, who set examples for lots of others, adults
AND children.  So if you don't care, delete!  And if you have something
_constructive_ to say, then say it!

HE Caterina
je suis le tenebreux