ANST - SCA Youth

Deborah and Robert Wade dwade at ballistic.com
Fri Jul 3 18:52:22 PDT 1998

At 10:35 AM 7/3/98 -0500, you wrote:

>>I believe Master Robin of Gilwell has been doing just this for several
years.

>And himself the son of nobility--Baron Tostig and Mistress Rhiannon.

Thank you for the compliment to my son.

With both of my children, Thomas - Master Robin's page and Jaquelynn the
goal has been to encourage them to tell us what they want to do and to make
the SCA fun.  Thomas has attended classes at several King's Colleges and
has entered A&S events.  He also spends an incredible amount of time in
Robin's armour bag.  Jacquelynn is more interested in service type
activities than the arts.  She is encouraged to what she is interested in
and to behave at all times.

Rhiannon