ANST - Moonlight

outlands at mail.unm.edu outlands at mail.unm.edu
Fri Jul 3 19:15:14 PDT 1998

Greetings one and all,
 My humble apologies yet again to everyone planning that's planning to
join
us for Moonlight
Tournament, there was no map or directions in the Herald this month!!!
If you or someone you know are planning to make the journey to this
event, here are the
directions....

>From the North...
Take US Hwy 285 south to state Hwy 137, turn onto this Hwy and follow it

to Queen.
Proceed through Queen and continue on about three miles. The site will
be on the right
side of the road, and signs will be posted...

>From the South...
Take US Hwy 62-180 east until you reach the Dark Canyon turnoff. Follow
Dark Canyon
Road to State Hwy 137. Turn left and proceed to Queen and continue on
for about three
miles. The site will be on the right side of the road, and signs will be

posted...

 One other note...Alas as far as I know the fire restrictions
were....
no fires at all
and smoking is limited to vehicles only....

    One good note is that Sitting Bull Falls has REOPENED!!!
So there will be a place to break from the acursed heat!!

If there are any further questions about directions, please feel free to

contact myself or
Mistress Royse....

Looking forward to seeing everyone....
Ld Fionn na Fiethe