ANST - device blazoning ....

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Sat Jul 4 15:43:27 PDT 1998

On 23 Jun 98, at 7:59, Mike C. Baker wrote:

> 'wolf, I've got a possible blazon for that wolf/dragon thingie.
>
> Beware, this is off the top o' me head, and will need to be
> vetted / confirmed!
>
>  Per pale arondi argent and sable, a wolf and a
>  dragon combattant counterchanged, dragon's
>  head to base

thanks bro ... the message just surfaced from a subfolder it got
routed to by accident by the filters ...

anyone out there wearing heraldic hats see any obvious problems /
suggestions before it gets transcrined top dead-tree format and
sent into the grinder  ???

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves