ANST - Re: Rapier Help

Jane Gehring-Bretz bretz at swbell.net
Sun Jul 5 17:55:19 PDT 1998

We just got back from Austin.  Right now, until the end of the week, the
national (mundane) fencing championships are being held at the Austin Convention
Center.  We hit the vendor areas this morning.  If you need fencing gear, a lot
of the vendors are having good sales.  This includes Triplett Fencing Arms,
which is one of my favorites.  If you need a mask, you can get one there for a
reasonable price.

Béatrix