ANST - Lady White Scarves

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Tue Jul 7 22:34:02 PDT 1998

Sael og heil!

I am attempting to gather information in order to set up a web page
honoring the Ladies of the White Scarf throughout the Knowne World.  I am
asking for assistance in collecting the same sort of info for the Lady
White Scarves that I have already amassed for the Lady Knights (see
http://www.realtime.com/~gunnora/ladyknights/) - basically I need:

SCA Name
Date of elevation to the White Scarf
Which kingdom gave the Scarf
The blazon/emblazon of the lady's arms ( a description is enough, I can do
the artwork)
A photo of the lady
(if possible) the lady's email address so I can contact her for any missing
information
Any other info about the lady, including songs, poems, stories, character
sketches, or essays by the lady in question about the art of rapier
fighting, their philosophies about fighting, etc.

If you have any of the above information, please send it directly to me at
<gunnora at bga.com>

Many thanks for your assistance!

Wæs Þu Hæl (Waes Thu Hael)

::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva
Herskerinde
Ek eigi visa þik hversu oðlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Aðal
(Ek eigi thik hversu odhlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Adhal)