ANST - Re: Kids with Boffers

ches ches at io.com
Wed Jul 8 08:05:41 PDT 1998

I completely agree, I cannot wait for the day my son can play as well.
Perhaps by then we can resolve something in our kingdom laws, (he is 9
months old, so I have faith we will). :) Although I feel that my 2 year
old is ready now the way she runs around wearing our fencing masks
pretending to be Zorro! Havent the heart to tell her Zorro is a man. :) We
have resolved to enroll her in youth fencing classes as soon as she is old
enough for it. She is just so focused for a 2 year old.

As active as she is and as much attention as he needs I cannot bring my
self to bring them to events just yet without a chaperon specifically paid
to watch them while I do work. It is nice to sit all day and be with them
though. I enjoy that part and do that the most but feel a little guilty
when I cannot help in a crunch. There are never enough servers for
anyone's feast! :)

Ches,
mommy of 2

---snip----