ANST - Pennsic stories??

Laury Torrence J-LTorrence at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jul 9 21:57:42 PDT 1998

Good evening all!  Believe it or not, I will FINALLY get
to attend my first Pennsic Wars this year!  And as a
naturally curious person, I would like to hear about some
of your experiences!  I've been told about the "Men without
Pants" party, and a couple of others, BUT I'd love to get
more info on what it's been like for others.........you may
definitely include any observations on the really good stuff
to take in.......and anything else an uninhibited, single, CB
from Ansteorra might find amusing (be warned I have a strange
sense of humor).
If it's really juicy, and you'd rather not post it publicly, please feel
free to e-mail me privately at:

J-LTorrence at worldnet.att.net

HE Caterina
PS- I keep the "interesting" stuff to myself!  More fun when/if I meet
you face to face later on!!        smirk ;->